[Aroid-l] Aroid names.

Dear All,
I'm fed up with most of the botanists. I'm trying to sell my plants under correct names, but... There are 2-4 names for plants. Now please decide wich one is correct!
Lists are made by Index Kewensis, Aroid catalogues, (I did not find too much information on aroid.org)
Colocasia antiquorum 'Illustris' cf. ? syn. Colocasia esculenta 'Illustris'
Colocasia esculenta (?var. ?subsp.) fallax cf. ? syn. Colocasia fallax ? Colocasia fallax 'Silves Splash' ? Colocasia esculenta 'Silves Splash' ? Colocasia fallax
Colocasia esculenta 'Black Magic' and 'Black Ruffles' are te only fully black leved Colocasias? Coloures only in sun?
Colocasia esculenta 'Chicago Harlequin' is splased with "Black" but is it true that it coloures only in sun?
I'm looking forward to your soonest reply,
(Angry) JŠnos
Aroid-l mailing list