Re: [Aroid-l] voodoo lilly

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] voodoo lilly
  • From: "Noel Crisler" ncrisler@cox.net
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:41:21 -0400

Dracunculus vulgaris here in Norfolk, VA, stays in the ground year round. They are in shade among small transplanted dogwood trees. Blooms like a trooper. For better or worse, when the first one was planted right next to the fromt door- big mistake though the stench is fortunately short lived! Oldest one was almost 4' tall this year. A real show stopper though appeals to a limited audience!

Noel Crisler
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>