[Aroid-l] attaching/including large photos

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] attaching/including large photos
  • From: "Jean Halverson" jahalve@mhtc.net
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 06:09:27 -0500

I have regretfully added two members of this list to my banned e-mail.  I live in a rural area with dial-up and large pictures simply take too long to download.  Please compress your photo files before you send them!  I love pictures, like everyone else, but if an e-mail shows it is 300-400 kb, it better be a newsletter!

Jean Halverson

Wisconsin US, beautiful weather lately

Aroid-l mailing list