Re: [Aroid-l] Unknown Philo from hawaii

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Unknown Philo from hawaii
  • From: "Steve Lucas Exotic Rainforest" steve@exoticrainforest.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:35:25 -0500

Thank you.  You are certainly technically correct.  I have spent a good deal of time today reading Dr. Croat's journals regarding this species.  We are apparently dealing with a variation of this plant and I am not sure exactly how this variation is to be named.  The variation does not apparently look like the normal plant when it reaches its adult form.  I have asked Dr. Croat for a clarifiication but as yet have not received a response.

Thanks again.

Steve Lucas