Re: [Aroid-l] Request for Anthurium ID

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Request for Anthurium ID
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 12:44:34 -0500

Dear Larianne:

	This does not key to any species really well but does it have
short internodes?  If so it is Anthurium croatii.  If assuming that it
has long internodes and is a climber it keys (sort of) to A. kunthii
Poepp. But it has 7-9 leaflets whereas Madison's key limits it to 7
leaflets. Tell me about the internodes.

Tom