Re: Best sources for an amorphophallus paeonifolius?

  • Subject: Re: Best sources for an amorphophallus paeonifolius?
  • From: "Denis" <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:36:06 -0400

Title: Message
David:
Since you are in South Florida Your best chance to locate one would be the International Aroid Society's Show and Sales at Fairchild tropical gardens on the weekend of Sept 20 & 21. There is usually a good selection of corms as well as potted specimens of many species of Amorphophallus. You will probably enjoy the rest of the plants at the sales as well.

Denis