hort.net Seasonal photo, (c) 2006 Christopher P. Lindsey, All Rights Reserved: do not copy
articles | gallery of plants | blog | tech blog | plant profiles | patents | mailing lists | top stories | links | shorturl service | tom clothier's archive0
Gallery of Plants
Tech Blog
Plant Profiles
Mailing Lists
    Search ALL lists
    Search help
    Subscription info
Top Stories
sHORTurl service
Tom Clothier's Archive
 Top Stories
New Trillium species discovered

Disease could hit Britain's trees hard

Ten of the best snowdrop cultivars

Plant protein database helps identify plant gene functions

Dendroclimatologists record history through trees

Potato beetle could be thwarted through gene manipulation

Hawaii expands coffee farm quarantine

Study explains flower petal loss

RSS story archive

Re: Aroid Parts department

  • Subject: Re: Aroid Parts department
  • From: Don Martinson <LLmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 17:26:54 -0500

Involucre generally refers to more than one part (is this just a single
structure?)  I thought of cataphyll, but than might only be appropriate if
it subtends a leaf and not a flower or inflorescence.

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

On 8/2/08 12:11 PM, "Nathan Lange" <nelange@comcast.net> wrote:

> involucre

Aroid-L mailing list

Other Mailing lists | Author Index | Date Index | Subject Index | Thread Index

 © 1995-2017 Mallorn Computing, Inc.All Rights Reserved.
Our Privacy Statement