Re: Aroid Parts department

  • Subject: Re: Aroid Parts department
  • From: "Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 08:46:07 -0700

I would expect that they be cataphylls. Which, like the spathe are modified leaves.

Cheers,

Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers

((,///////////=======<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530.756.4481

1.530. 383.4798 (cell)

1307 "L" Street

Davis, CA 95616

USA

ŸInvertebrate Taxonomy

ŸEndangered Species

ŸEcological Studies

ŸBioassessment

ŸInvasive Species

ŸPlankton

ŸPhycology

Moscow, Idaho Ÿ Bozeman, Montana Ÿ Davis, California Ÿ Joplin, Missouri

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania

ecoanalysts.com