Re: A.Bulbifer Tuber Rot

  • Subject: Re: A.Bulbifer Tuber Rot
  • From: David <onimua@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:32:31 -0400

I hoped my message wasn't skipping, but that seems to have been the case.

Does anyone have any advice on the problem I had outlined here: http://www.hort.net/lists/aroid-l/aug08/msg00012.html

I am a bit worried now having seen another post (thankfully with nothing in it) have more of these small white insects, in which case it might be spreading.