Aroid or not?

  • Subject: Aroid or not?
  • From: "Mark McCauley" <Hort.doc@att.net>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 14:43:19 -0600

I started growing tubers and bulbs I find in oriental markets. One I bought
recently was labeled "Nge Vang". I figured with the range of experience and
location of the folks on here, someone might know what it is. Now that it
has emerged, it looks somewhat like a calla, or perhaps a canna. Any ideas?
mark in denver

Aroid-L mailing list