Re: Philodendron stenolobum splitting into 2 heads ..

  • Subject: Re: Philodendron stenolobum splitting into 2 heads ..
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 11:15:02 +0000

________________________________
> From: mickpascall@hotmail.com
> To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
> Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:34:52 +1000
> Subject: [Aroid-l] Philodendron stenolobum splitting into 2 heads ..

Hello Mate,

Just a quick note--this plant seems a little immature for this split, but splitting at the meristem is in fact seemingly fairly common in Meconostigmas (and other Philodendrons and aroids in general), I have seen it several times in several species, and at the time did not really take note of it as being anything especially notable or ''strange''.

Good Growing,

Julius