Re: 2 headed Dragon

  • Subject: Re: 2 headed Dragon
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 14:08:47 +0200

Hi Sherry,
I don't know the answer to your last question, I have never (!) seen a blooming Philodendron live, only on photos, but I know that inflorescences of cultivars of various genera with decorative leaves often never open. I don't know if you have cultivars or pure species. I have an Aglaonema 'Silver Queen' which in summer has many inflorescences, but they don't open. See a young plant here: http://www.wschowa.com/abrimaal/araceum/aglaonema/queen1.jpg
Now I have a question - is this 2 headed Philo a species or a cultivar?