Anthurium scherzerianum culture help

  • Subject: Anthurium scherzerianum culture help
  • From: Tindomul Er-Murazor <tindomul1of9@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 07:40:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

Well I got this Anthurium scherzerianum for a while now, over a year. At first it wasn't dieing, but not growing either, now its putting on new leaves, but they all die and now the large old leaves are dieing too. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Should I treat it more like an orchid? I have it in sphag, bark, soil, and LECA mix. Usually stays damp though. I don't want to loose this one, its not easy to find. Thanks.

Aroid-L mailing list