Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:18:12 +1000
From: "Jeremy P" <drplantman@gmail.com>
Subject: [Aroid-l] RBGM Tropical House 'Virtual Tour'
To: "Jeremy Prentice" <drplantman@gmail.com>

Hi Listers,

For those who'd like a glimpse of the Tropical Glasshouse here @ the RBG
Melbourne, it featured on the national gardening program *Gardening
Australia* and the video link is

Unfortunately, you do have to put up with my mug being on there, so
say I didn't warn you!

Jeremy P

The Natural Ponderer
Latest post: 'The Magnetism of Glasshouses'

Tropical Talk Administrator
An International Network of Horticulturalists