Philodendron crassinervium inflorescence

  • Subject: Philodendron crassinervium inflorescence
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 23:02:31 -0500

Thanks Harry.  I'm with you and I know Leland and Marcus are as well.  We're trying to find a copy of the original description as well as a photo of the inflorescence of P. alternans if anyone has it in English!  If not in English send it anyway and we'll get it translated!!

Steve

Harry Luther wrote:
I collected P. crassinervium in 1996 between Mangaritba and Angra dos Reis, R de J, Brazil in lowland more or less undisturbed (rare!) Atlantic Forest. I do not believe that it and the P. alternans that I received from Leland are conspecific.       HEL
aroid-l

begin:vcard
fn:Steve  Lucas
n:Lucas;Steve