Re: Anthurium dressleri - Seed Distribution

  • Subject: Re: Anthurium dressleri - Seed Distribution
  • From: Albert M Huntington <amh@ieee.org>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 22:11:19 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

  I have, of course, replied to Tom privately.

  This does bring up the opportunity to tell people that the seeds were all mailed out on Tuesday, and should be arriving soon.  If I e-mailed you privately, you're getting seed.  If not, I probably did not receive your request.  I was luckily able to fulfill all requests received ... though just barely.

  The seeds are from a plant that I obtained at the IAS Show and Sale in Miami as a seedling many years ago.
  I grow them fairly cool, well misted, and in low light under a bunch next to the swamp cooler.

  Hope all that asked for seed enjoy growing success, and I'd appreciate hearing about it sometime in the future.

--Albert