Re: Enjoy Aroid l? Please tell us where you are!

  • Subject: Re: Enjoy Aroid l? Please tell us where you are!
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@exoticrainforest.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:02:16 -0500

Great idea Windy.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Windy Aubrey wrote:
Windy Aubrey
Waimanalo, Hawaii
Windward (East)side of Oahu
Hot and heavy into Anthurium species!
Some Aglaonema
Some Homalomena
and a few Philodendron
I understand the need to have the Newsletter sent via email, but I really miss receiving it in the mail.
A seed bank would be nice, but next to impossible.  Maybe members could list what they had becoming available and trade that way.
I met a great friend who lives in France through trading seeds, and now have some different Anthurium species to show from our exchanges.