Aquatic aroids

Having kept many large aquariums since I was a kid I've always wanted to keep aquatic plants alive in the house but have had  terrible results.  I've recently met a new friend from Britain that is an expert in keeping them not only alive but flourishing.  I'd like to suggest that any of you that may be interested in aquatic aroids visit Devin Bigg's site on riparium aquariums.  http://ripariumsupply.com/  You'll find some very good information.

For those of you associated with botanical gardens, Devin has a line of products to make keeping your displays impressive.  Take a look.

If you are planning on being at the IAS show in September Devin has expressed an interest in showing some of his work.  I don't know if that will happen yet but personally I'd love to see it.  I've got a feeling Julius and Ted Held would as well!

See you in Miami in less than three weeks!

fn:Steve  Lucas

Aroid-L mailing list