A.konjac seed

Earlier this year I have had two a.konjac blooming. and from the first bloom I have collected the pollen and have used it to pollinate the second flower (pollen was saved for one month at 4C). I thought I was to late to pollinate, because the flowering started when I was away for the weekend, but I made an attemt anyway, and to my surprise it started to set seed. I have attached some pictures of the father and mother plant and also of the seed as they are now, which is +/- 2,5 month after pollination.
Now is my question what color do the seeds get? It looks like mine are going to be red. The started green, then they turn yellow, and now some are getting darker orange. Thanks!
Maarten van Dinther
Father plant :
Mother plant :
Seeds :