Birthday Presents!

  • Subject: Birthday Presents!
  • From: santoury@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 01:10:30 -0400

Hi guys,
I'm sure you must know me by now from my fairly frequent notes! Hopefully nobody minds.
Tonight, I was thinking, what do I want for my birthday, which is coming up, incidentially - and of course, I said to myself, "plants." Is it just me, or am I totally over the edge?
So, that got me thinking.... hey, why don't we make a brand new tradition on here for us all? If we can compile a list of everybody's birthday (Those who want to participate, anyway), then on each of our birthdays, we each send that person one plant (or several) - We will all have different plants at different times, so we can pick them at random - what do you guys think?
I think it would be a fun way for all of us to connect, or feel more connected, and get birthday presents from each other? (For those who are overseas, we can send / receive seeds or dormant stuff?)
What do you guys think?

Aroid-L mailing list