Re: I need to borrow a photo!

  • Subject: Re: I need to borrow a photo!
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:11:51 -0500

Thanks Michael.  I think more of us should throw them in a tub!  All of mine that are in water grow great with little fuss.

Steve

On 8/26/2010 11:21, RAYMOMATTLA@cs.com wrote:
Steve,  a few years ago I got rid of a bunch of hybrid Spathiphyllum that had become kind of weedy in places on my greenhouse floor.  Most of it was discarded but I wanted to save one piece.  I literally threw a plant into a tub that I grow submersed aquatics (Urospatha, Lasia, etc.) and the plant never looked as good!  Meanwhile,  S. cannifolium droops if it not watered on a daily basis.  Maybe I should throw some into that tub!

Thanks,
Michael Mattlage

begin:vcard
fn:Steve  Lucas