Re :Re: May I have your opinion please

  • Subject: Re :Re: May I have your opinion please
  • From: michael kolaczewski <mjkolaffhbc@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 21:18:23 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings Marek,
Thank you very much Eduardo, and again
everyone else, with you earlier responses.
Sorry to get back to you days later, I have
been busy "gardening" here and there.
As you all have shown me, Xanthosoma atrovirens
is what I have. My tropical taxonomic skills are very much
in the fledgling stage, and will be for some time.
I have taken the time of course, to look over this plant
through Print and the on line resources, and I studied
the descriptions, and looked at many photos.
I am planning to propagate this plant asexually later
this season, and will hopefully have successful results
to share with you later.
My Friends,
Thank You, dzien kuje, muchas gracias !!!
Aroid-L mailing list