Re: IAS show & sale, September 18-19, 2010

  • Subject: Re: IAS show & sale, September 18-19, 2010
  • From: Steve Marak <samarak@gizmoworks.com>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 10:46:19 -0500 (CDT)

Tom,

>From the home page at www.aroid.org, click on "Annual Show and Sale",
which will take you to main show page.

If you look just under the row of pictures, there's a line that says "The
2010 Show and Sale will be September 18th and 19th, 2010", and immediately
below that is a set of bullet points. The first one says "The Saturday
Banquet is still $25 - reserve your spots now." If you click on either the
word "banquet" or the phrase "reserve your spots" you should be taken to a
page where you can make reservations (using PayPal), or print a
reservation form which can be mailed to Albert with a check. PayPal is
faster and easier, of course.

There are also a lot of other "hot links" on the main show page - links to
the Fairchild home page, to a couple of the area hotels, and to pictures
from previous shows.

Steve

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@gizmoworks.com