Fwd: Kampong Tyson Dorm for IAS Show and Sale

  • Subject: Fwd: Kampong Tyson Dorm for IAS Show and Sale
  • From: Scott Hyndman <hyndman@aroid.org>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 17:44:39 +0000

The IAS Show and Sale at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden in Miami on September 17 and 18 is drawing close.  If you are looking for an inexpensive place to stay while attending the event, the dormitory at the Kampong of the National Tropical Botanical Garden is available for $35 per night.  There is limited availability, so don't delay in contacting Annemarie directly for a reservation per the information below.

Regards, Scott
Scott Hyndman

Begin forwarded message: