Aroideana vol.35 arrived!

  • Subject: Aroideana vol.35 arrived!
  • From: "Jean-Luc Gatard" <jlgate@caramail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:04:30 +0200

Dear Aroiders,

I received today my copy of Aroideana volume 35 .There isa so long time I am member of IAS ,but the pleasure is always the same.The quality of writers and the diversity of articles subject are always very good.
Even we are living at the internet time ,hard copy publications are still appreciated and I would like support it.
Thanks to alls contributors for their work.

With my best regards,

J-Luc Gatard
Aroid-L mailing list