2013 IAS Show and Sale in Miami

  • Subject: 2013 IAS Show and Sale in Miami
  • From: Albert Huntington <amasakih@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 10:15:25 -0700

Hi Folks,

  Just wanted to let everyone know that I've posted the info page for the 2013 Show and Sale at http://www.aroid.org/show/

  We've got a great show coming up this year, including a new international vendor ( check out their pre-order sheet! ) and Dr. Sivadasan flying in from Saudi Arabia to give the featured presentation at the ever-popular banquet.

  Please do take a moment to make your arrangements, especially for the banquet, as early as possible - we really need to know how many people are planning on attending the event.

  Hope to see many of you at the show again this year!

--Albert