ALOCASIA MACRORRHIZA 'BORNEO GIANT' SEED

  • Subject: ALOCASIA MACRORRHIZA 'BORNEO GIANT' SEED
  • From: Megan & Justin Franklin <megan.justin@xtra.co.nz>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 19:09:10 +1200

Hello to everyone,

I was just wondering if anybody knows where I can purchase seeds of Alocasia macrorrhiza 'Borneo Giant' ?  I have been wanting to grow this plant for a long time, but importing live plants into New Zealand is just way too expensive (NZ has very strict plant import & quarantine rules).   The only economically viable way for me to get hold of this plant is to import seeds or in vitro plants.  If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Justin Franklin
Auckland, NZ