Re: Aroid Plantmen

  • Subject: Re: Aroid Plantmen
  • From: Regferns@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 07:23:01 -0400 (EDT)

I also made the trip to Costa Rica to Bob Wilson's place (don't know how we even found the nursery).  It is quite a long and arduous drive from Costa Rica (and as Tom Croat mentioned, it is very near Panama).  At the time of my trip, I was on a fern expedition, and at that time, had not developed a taste for aroids -- that eventually changed.  I remember the nursery as being large and chock full of great eye candy.

Reggie Whitehead