Burle-Marx

  • Subject: Burle-Marx
  • From: Alwyn Wootten <alwootten@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 06:18:40 -0400

One of my goals on my current trip to Brazil was to visit Sitio Burle-Marx south of Rio but time constraints once more foiled that goal while in Rio. However we are enjoying traipsing through the SE Atlantic forest seeing birds and aroids, still hoping to get to Burle - Marx ' s place sometime!

Al
GuapiaÃu Bird Lodge
Foothills of the Serra dos Orgaos