RE: Thank you

Dear All,

Some of you may remember me...I have been working on an economic and
ethnobotanical database for Araceae at Kew. I am sad to say that my
year at Kew has come to an end and in september I shall be returning
to Uni for my final year.

I just wanted to thank anyone who has helped me out over the year. I
have gained some really useful information via Aroid-L all of which
has been put into the database.

Although I have been a 'silent' member ! I have found the e-mails
interesting and have learnt a great deal about Aroids !

Thanks again for all the help

Kerry Taylor