Arisarum proboscideum

Several years ago,from a seedling sale, I received a small plant of this that
has yet to bloom for me.  This year it has put on much new growth (I fed it)
and has formed "bulbils" at the axis where the leaves join the stem.  Does
this sound like the above named plant and how do I handle the "bulbils"?  I
would like to pot some up for next weeks seedling sale.  Any help would be
much appreciated.
                          Mark Mazer  Gaylordsville CT  Zone 5