Re: Spectacular aroids - which ones?

I'm not growing this aroid, but it is one of the most spectacular I
have seen, you can see it at:
This is a picture of a variegated Alocasia off of Timothy Chapman's web
page. I have emailed him several times and since he hasn't answered me
this seems as good a time as any to beg anyone who knows anything that
could help me locat this plant to PLEASE tell me. Please note that the
character at the end of alocas in the web address is an one, you can't
tell it from an L with my email program, don't know if it's different
for others.

Much gratitude to whoever can help me,
Gabe Thomas