Attention *everyone*!!!

We would like to have someone write a chatty sort of colum for the
Newsletter.  Most of the material would be on aroid-l and I would supply
more information as it became available to me.  Others would, I am sure,
send information to be included in this type of column... Something about
the coming and goings of people, growing of unusual plants, who bloomed
what and how....  This would be something of a 'gossip column' with only
good things said.   This is not a request for an accomplished writer.
Anyone that can put two words together is certainly qualified.  This would
only be four times a year.

Anyone interested, please send me or Dr. Thompson a private e-mail...
Certainly would be appreciated.

Several of you have asked how you could get involved with the IAS....  This
is one way!!

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
Your Source for Tropical Araceae