Party at Valle Escondido on Sunday, August 8th

Message to Aroiders attending the VIII International Aroid Conference

	For those of you who can provide transportation to my party on
Sunday and
for those of you who need rides to Valle Escondido please meet in front of
the Ridgway Center at 1:30 PM.  This is the main entrance of the Missouri
Botanical Garden.  For those of you staying at the Best Western Inn at the
Park this is where the shuttle bus will drop you off when you take the
Bloomer Zoomer to the Garden.  The Garden is only a few hundred meters
from the entrance to Interstate 44 which goes to Eureka near where I live.
The festivities begin at 2:00 PM.