Re: Bastiaan Meeuse at 83 : THE NEW YORK TIMES AUGUST 8, 1999 (fwd)

At 8/12/1999 6:40:51 PM US Eastern Standard Time Rick in Miami in August
wrote:

<<RE:  Dr. Bastiaan J. D. Meeuse.  Dr. Meeuse must have been a fascinating
individual, given his work with the voodoo lily.  Perhaps among his writings
is enough material for an issue of the IAS Journal.  Comments?..... >>

Agreed.  I was so fascinated by the material in the first obit I read that I
sent a private email to the person who posted it on Aroid-L to thank him.  If
anyone wants to send me any references to Dr. Meeuse's writings, or other
material, I may be able to find the time to use that and other research to
write an article for a future issue of the IAS Journal.

At 8/12/1999 6:40:51 PM US Eastern Standard Time Rick in Miami in August also