Re: exotic and greenhouse gardening

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: exotic and greenhouse gardening
  • From: "Steve Hammonds" <lmgsteve@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 21:51:16 -0600 (CST)

Hi I'm Steve from Wales in the UK,

I've been lurking for a little wile, gaining a lot of insight into Aroids,
but I may be able to help with this enquiry.

I found this link on a UK exotics board (UK Oasis) it takes you to "Exotic
and Greenhouse Gardening's" Web site, & they do US subscriptions.

I have purchased all the magazines, so far, & although the content has
lacked professional polish some times, I have enjoyed reading it.

If anybody would like to have a look at "UK Oasis" its at:-