Re: Fw: Plant pest.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Fw: Plant pest.
  • From: Denis <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:52:40 -0600 (CST)

Julius:

I am sorry for your loss. However, I think you should send some of this
pest to the USDA to see if your pest might be a possible cure for the
vegetation clogged canals of South Florida. Maybe your pesky bug is
already part of an experiment by the South Florida Water Management
District to test the efficacy of using such a predator on the nuisance
weeds in the waterways. You never know.