a couple of questions

As the subject title indicates, I have a couple of questions:

First, I've just been skimming over the revision of the genus Syngonium
that Tom Croat has completed, on the IAS website, and find no mention of
the plant which was suggested to me a few years back was Syngonium rayii.
It is an arrowhead leaf, rich dark green like S. wendlandii (but not three
lobed that I've ever seen), with a silver mid-vein, and has the tendency to
produce a half dozen to a dozen leaves, then grow one to several feet of
bare stem before becoming leafy again. Is this species just not included in
the treatment, or has it taken on a new name?

Secondly, a member of this listserve from Guatemala wrote several weeks
back about having seed available of Anth. pappillilaminum, and graciously
agreed to send me some. I received the seed today, but with no return
address or name, and would like to recognize and thank the sender (the seed
look to be in good shape, though I feared at first that they had been
crushed). Will the sending party please email me (either to the list or
privately).

Thank you much.

Jonathan

Jonathan Ertelt
Greenhouse Manager
Vanderbilt University Biology Department
Box 1812, Sta. B
Nashville, TN  37235
(615) 322-4054