Re: a couple of questions

>Syngonium rayi has been described only recently (1997) in Phytologia together
>with Syngonium castroi and so it was not incuded in Tom Croat's revision of
>Syngonium which was published earlier (in 1981).

David,

	Thank you for this reply to my question. I did not see (perhaps
overlooked in my skimming through) any date on the Syngonium revision, so
didn't realize it had been published that far back. I'll look into locating
that issue of Phytologia. Thanks again.

Jonathan

Jonathan Ertelt
Greenhouse Manager
Vanderbilt University Biology Department
Box 1812, Sta. B
Nashville, TN  37235
(615) 322-4054