RE: Check out Around Carolina/Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden

  • Subject: RE: Check out Around Carolina/Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden
  • From: "Harry Witmore" <harrywitmore@witmore.net>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 15:50:16 -0600 (CST)

Stowe Botanical is close to me and it is a nice place. It's still got a
great deal of new look but will get better with age. I'm really looking
forward to it's growth. Since I'm such a lover of tropicals it's not quite
there yet though.

Harry Witmore
Cloud Jungle Art
www.witmore.net <http://www.witmore.net>