RE: Off topic question, Dioscorea sp.!

  • Subject: RE: Off topic question, Dioscorea sp.!
  • From: "Harry Witmore" <harrywitmore@witmore.net>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 19:14:04 -0600 (CST)

I have been looking for sources of this genus. If anyone knows where one can get them please let me know. I have a species that occurs here either naturally or introduced but I'm not sure what species it is. It produces leaves about 2" across and tubers about the size of a nickel. I in zone 7 North Carolina.

Harry Witmore
Cloud Jungle Art
www.witmore.net