Re: [aroid-l] nasty neighbor

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] nasty neighbor
  • From: Harry Witmore harrywitmore@witmore.net
  • Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 19:32:04 -0500

This brings back the memory of being threatened with being thrown out of my rental house because I owned dangerous animals ( boas, pythons, kings snakes). All of my animals were very small and no threat to anyone. I finally had to remove them from my house although I kept a 4' monitor lizard.

Bottom line is that you should fight this sort of foolishness  Make them prove it. You'll at least have till summer. Some well placed road kill may help in a defense.

Good luck. We're with you all the way.