Re: [aroid-l] Some philo questions

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Some philo questions
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 05:42:44 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: <Mattlagem@aol.com>
To: <aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu>
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 11:07 PM

A quick note, the 'rubra' may be a hoax, but Merkle`s Nursery in Boynton
Beach has a couple different clones of a varigated-leaf Monstera deliciosa
that I had not seen before my visit, one with white 'stripes', the other
more 'clouded' or 'freckled' in shades of cream and white.

>>Go to http://www.mutantpalm.com/archive.html for a picture of it.  I can't
remember the site that said it was a hoax.     Michael M.