Re: [aroid-l] Anthurium berriozabalense culture?

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Anthurium berriozabalense culture?
  • From: "Clarence Hammer" chammer@cfl.rr.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 02:10:12 -0500

Hello Michael.  I have 2 of these out under the oaks in fairly deep shade.
They have both grown well
during the summer and stand several feet high.  I haven't fed them much at
all, certainly not on a
feeding regimen.  Seems like a very easy Anth to grow, I'm wondering what
could be wrong with
yours that it's losing leaves.  How cold are you letting the temps go in the