Re: [aroid-l] Evansii

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Evansii
  • From: "paul spracklin" paul@oasisdesigns.co.uk
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:01:54 -0000

Hi List -

Thanks everyone for the replies - you've given me many more lines of enquiry than I had hoped for.

Out of curiosity, what are peoples' experiences regarding cold tolerance?  Same as P. selloum?

Derek and Brian - I will email you of line if thats ok.

Thanks again.

Paul

Paul Spracklin
42 Greenwood Avenue