Re: [aroid-l] typhonium hardiness

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] typhonium hardiness
  • From: "Petra Schmidt" petra@plantdelights.com
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 07:26:28 -0500

FYI - the following did not survive Zone 7b, unfortunately:
Typhonium horsfieldii, kumingense, pedunculatum, adnatum, varians,
and violifolium.
T. giganteum and T. divaricatum, hardy here in North Carolina, consistently
emerging in mid-June, and both species bloom and perform very well.
We'll test a few other species and keep you al posted...Petra