[Aroid-l] Fw: Amorphophallus stored in growing medium

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Fw: Amorphophallus stored in growing medium
  • From: "SNOW" <snowserotic1@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:41:33 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Tropicals
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 3:06 PM
Subject: Amorphophallus stored in growing medium

Seasons Greetings to all!  We have a few species which require storage in the growing medium; can anyone tell us how to care for these during the resting period?

The specific species we have and understand through Volume 19 of Aroideana, they are to be stored in the soil; these are the titanum, decus-silvae, hewittii, koratensis and the manta.

If there is a particular temperature range, watering guide, etc. we would appreciate hearing about them.  We understand they are not to be fertilized during the resting period.

Bill and Christian

Your AlterNative Solutions Team

www.SolutionsAnalysis.net

Direct to Tropical / Desert Nursery