From: George R. Stilwell, Jr. [mailto:GRSJr@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 12:56 PM
To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: [Aroid-l] Dr. Guanghua Zhu

I too am saddened by the news. Guanghua was exceedingly helpful in
compiling the first comprehensive Arisaema species list for AEG. He was a
delight to work with and very knowledgeable. We'll miss his influence in
the Flora of China project, but be ever thankful for his accomplishment to
date.

Ray Stilwell