[Aroid-l] Holliday Greetings.

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Holliday Greetings.
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 11:02:58 +0000

To all my many friends Worldwide in Aroidland---
( I may not reply to some individually, especially those with attachments)

May ALL of you of ALL religeous persuasions have a wonderful holiday today.
This is only the 4 th time in the last 100 years that the first day of Hanukkah and Christmas Day have occured and will be jointly celebrated on the same day, Dec. 25 th.
So---let all of us, of all Faiths, have a wonderful celebration today, and hopefully my Muslim and Hindu friends (and all other faiths) will also share in the happines and joy of this special day.
I will be celebrating (after a religious service) by cooking then sharing traditional Trinidadian Christmas foods and drinks with family and friends--- pigeon peas, pastelles, rum/fruit black-cake, sorrel and home-made gingerbeer drinks, while listening to and enjoying our local Spanish-based Christmas 'Parang' music.
The Very Best to all Worldwide,

Aroid-l mailing list