RE: [Aroid-l] Nepthytis

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Nepthytis
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:15:40 +0000

From : 	Agoston Janos <agoston.janos@citromail.hu>
Sent : 	Monday, December 11, 2006 7:32 PM
To : 	"AROID-L" <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Subject : 	[Aroid-l] Nepthytis

Dear jani,

I am glad to hear that you have had sucess w/ the Nephtytis seeds.
It is a tropical plant, and as far as I know it does not go dormant or have a 'rest' period, so keep them warm and moist at all times!

Good Growing,

Dear All,

I asked several months ago how shall I germinate Nepthytis. Well, thank you for those who have helped me with instructions because one of 2 seeds germinated a month ago.

I'm very happy. It is also a tropical aroid, so I should keep it warm? (The Aroids book did not arrived yet...)

Aroid-l mailing list

Aroid-l mailing list